- This is an on-going translation
다른 프로젝트는 다음을 포함합니다.
- 하드웨어와 펌웨어 작업
- 인터페이스 설계와 접근성
- 제재의 수집과 통합
개발자 프로그램에 참여하고 있는 대부분의 사람들은 최소한 하나의 프로젝트에 관련되어 있습니다. 여러분의 프로젝트가 아래에 또는 관련 문서에 등록되어 있는지 확인하십시오. 링크되어 있는 활동의 설계와 개발 상태에 대한 자세한 정보를 보려면 이름을 클릭하십시오.
|프로젝트||설명||In use||업데이트 내역||l10n||상태|
|주변기기||노트북 함께 보급할 저렴한 주변기기|
|학교 서버 확장|
|Moodle||학생과 교사를 위한 학급 관리 시스템. 포럼과 위키를 포함.||http://www.moodle.com/를 보십시오|
|사용자 도구||Collabora 외: Tubes & presence integration with sugar|
|펌웨어/드라이버||통합 관련 사안|
|음성 인식, 문자- 음성 변환|
|Helix media 활동||a Helix Media Activity and helix browser plugins; both a fully free version (for olpc) and one with all available integrated codecs (for developer use)||version 3+ available; not for anyone to download (licensing) but for devs who request it. Works well with rm and rv formats, okay with ogg formats (at low framerates), not yet with mpeg.|
|Gstreamer 활동||a Gstreamer browser plugin and possible standalone activity...||Works with hacking; no full integration or separate codebase yet. Check with J5 about latest status. We need stronger Gstreamer contacts for this to be sustainable.|
|교육용 활동들, 강의 계획, 템플릿|
|Etoys 템플릿||Examples of what to do with etoys, how to use it in the classroom and on one's own, great ideas to experiment with||video, pdf|
|활동들 예제||Examples of how to use the XO for learning, and to expand/enhance existing educational activities.||Template: Activity_template|
|PyGame||A python library for developing graphical games; abstracting out the implementation of widgets, buttons, and screen manipulation|
|Gnash||A free software Flash implementation; cf #gnash on irc.freenode.net and Rob Savoye||Working; supports much of Flash 7, a little later ActionScript; active development, responsive to specific requests.|
|Game Jam Bundle||Games developed during the June 2007 Game Jam.||To be packaged for the June 25th internal release.|
|Participate wiki||Site to collect/direct the OLPC community.||Currently on the OLPC wiki. To be merged with the OLPC development site. Ideas welcome.|
|OLPC Library Portal||규격 작성중.|
- 일감 분류를 보십시오.
- Outline the best way to use the XO as a Datalogger; update the OLPC as Datalogger page with this information.
- Flesh out ideas about teaching students to make tools for art creation in resource-poor areas; create wiki page with these ideas linked from Educational ideas.
- If you are an educator with experience using computers in the classroom, we need your input on questions listed at Basic Teacher Training.
- Outline the steps needed to set up a functioning Key Pals program that connects children using XOs either with children in developed countries or with children using XOs in other countries.
- Implement semantic fields in either squeak or etoys.
- Icon design: Xbook et al (cf. Don Hopkins); Calculator; Game activities
- pygtk help: for music activities
소프트웨어 아이디어를 참고하십시오.
- Create various calculating, data analysis and visualization, and financial tools.
- Develop language-learning tools and ask content owners to contribute free language resources (dictionaries, thesauruses, etc) in OLPC-friendly formats.
- Develop or adapt for XOs science-learning tools.
- Develop programs that use XOs to aid in physical education and training.
- Develop XO programs for creation and recording of art.
- Develop XO programs for music education (make sure you look at TamTam before beginning).
- Develop XO communications applications (VOIP, email, etc).
- Develop XO educational tools.
- Develop XO games. A variety of games are currently in development; try searching the wiki to get an idea of what's being done.
- Free and open source educational content is needed.
- Develop a Class orchestra activity.
- Online design/interface design help : Humanized.com (contact User:Ianb for more)
- Mentoring or hosting or site design : from name.com
- Conall Ryan - looking for one contractor to work on reading apps and early-childhood game porting to sugar
- Name.org - looking for someone to help them make their efforts more useful to OLPC; incl. at least one programmer
- UNICEF - looking for another 1-2 contractors to work on mapping and children's storytelling
- Ben Nardone - looking for one volunteer to work on health-related work. Has someone for the time being...
- World Food Program - looking for a python programmer to help with a potential future Food Force game.