This Activity is available in both XO1 and XO 1.5. Scratch is a highly engaged language.
How did you do the testing?
- First I went through the Scratch Activity to get an idea about that activity.
- Then I went through the OLPC WIKI links to get an idea on how it works.
- I performed Smoke Testing to confirm my understanding on the activity.
- Then started to design the tests using the Decision Tree Diagrams.
- According to Decision Tree Diagrams, I wrote the test cases using the Test Case template.
- After completing the Peer and Lead Reviews, started the Testing and recorded the Test Results.
What kind of problems that you had to face?
- Downloading issues.
- Previously raised defects were not fixed in newly released builds.
- No proper understanding about some functionality, due to lack of information available.
- As a solution, went through the WIKI, Google mailing list to clarify those functionalities as possible.
- Faced sharing issues, due to Internet supportability.