Story Jam New York/Participants
Add your name here if you came (and a short note about your thoughts on the event and what you did, if you'd like).
- Richard Graves, Fired Up Media / Americans for Informed Democracy
- Elise Moussa, Borderless Educations
- Mel Chua, The Open Planning Project - I'm an engineer from Manhattan/Boston/Chicago/the Philippines/China (depending on how you count things) who is overly distracted by education stuff. The best part of the weekend, for me, was meeting all these amazing people who are trying to, in their spare time, save the world. By day a web designer, by night a open-source-for-education superhero - that sort of thing. (We should have more people-per-pizza next time, though - that was a ridiculous amount of food. I'm still full.)
- Chris Ball, OLPC engineer - participated remotely in the Digital School in a Box project
- Ian Daniher, OLPC support-gang volunteer - participated remotely in the Digital School in a Box project
- Henry Edward Hardy, sysadmin, OLPC Hhardy 15:26, 1 April 2008 (EDT)