If you are new to wikis, check out Wikieducator's excellent tutorials for an introduction.
- Join the mailing list to get updates and announcements.
- If you are a volunteer and want to help make Summer of Content successful, or participate in a local Test Jam or other creative Jam, sign up below, including a way to contact you by email, and let us know what you can do.
- If you are an organization or freelance mentor and want to work with volunteers or be generally productive, create a section describing your interests below.
- If you need a volunteer (not a mentor, an intern, or Summer of Content staff) to do something, post the job below.
- Help us translate pages into your language. See the Translators community page to learn how.
- Help us recruit mentor orgs, mentors, and volunteers. There are letter templates available, see Summer of Content/Letter templates. Anyone can do this - just send emails to groups and people you know. (posted by Mel Chua)
- Spread the word. Blog about the Summer of Content and encourage your friends to apply. If they are open content developers, encourage them to sign up as mentors; if they aren't, encourage them to sign up as interns. We would particularly like to reach mentors and interns in developing nations.