Newer version of turtle art
Hello! I'm Cecilia from Plan Ceibal Uruguay. It would be very usefull to us if you include in this page the newer version of TurtleArt. This page is used as repository for software updates in all our XOs. We are using TurtleArt v.81 for small kids, it's much more easy than TurtleArt v.84.But we need to make avaible to download from this repository the version 84 so the older kids can easly install it. So we need the two versions be avaible to download.
I hope that be possible, thank you very much!!
I have downloaded the .xo files from the aforementioned, http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/ to my desktop, and can find instructions no where as how to install them. Thanks, Bruce Bagel
Okay, I object to marking this as obsolete. Unless you select "Advanced Search" over on the SL page, you can't get the list of activities specifically for the XO-1 build 767. Also, some activities listed on this page are not on the SL page at all -- e.g.: my StarChart activity. -- Davewa 13:42, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
The link to the GCompris activity is dead.
there is a weird squid setting that is preventing refreshes of this page
It won't update until the discussion page is edited... this is getting tedious...
- I don't really understand the problem being described. Can you expand on what is meant by "weird squid setting"? Do you think it may be due to page protection? cjl 03:46, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry about being terse. What is happening is that changes to the page can only be made by logged-in users--which for this page is probably the right choice--but the changes are not pushed out to non-logged-in users until the discussion page has been changed... --Walter 04:07, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
If MW knew more about the cache settings, it could explicitly ask for a cache flush. As it is, that's not so easy. We could exempt certain pages from caching, however. SJ
- Let me know if and when the cache settings are rejiggered. In the meanwhile, I'll keep adding comments to the discussion page in order to push my changes. --Walter 12:42, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
- meanwhile... --Walter 19:59, 29 January 2009 (UTC)
- foo... --Walter 04:38, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
- push --Walter 15:32, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
- psuh --Walter 03:20, 3 February 2009 (UTC)
- push --Walter 23:50, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
- bar --Walter 16:59, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- foo --Walter 03:50, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
- fnerk --Walter 18:15, 19 February 2009 (UTC)
modifying .xo files
How I can edit *.xo file or create new *.xo file, what soft I have to use?
- The .xo bundles are zip files that are unzipped into ~/Activities. You can modify the contents of anything in the subdirectory created for the project and if you want to make a new .xo bundle incorporating your changes, run this script:
python setup.py dist_xo
The new bundle will be placed in the dist subdirectory, e.g.,