Here is the icon I made, feel free to use it for 3dpong. --Tomhannen 11:37, 10 December 2007 (EST)
I installed 3dPong on my XO but there is no icon on the Activities bar (just a blank area). When I move my cursor over the blank area the pop-up says 3dPong. If I click on it it seems to load but it is a blank space that gets placed on the Home page and the Activity never loads. It never runs. Perhaps it did not install properly? Do you have any suggestions? Is there a way to remove this version and replace it with a newer one?
--Emilianodelau 04:39, 24 December 2007 (EST)
- I can`t get it to load correctly either. I`ll add a [ticket] to the dev.laptop.org site. --18.104.22.168 05:16, 24 December 2007 (EST)
- Hi, these issues should be fixed in the latest bundle. You may need to use the Terminal to remove the old bundle, though, since the name has changed from "3dpong" to "Bounce". wade 08:42, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
cool game! thanks!
When I got to the second level gravity, and scored on the computer. he computer no longer played. I was able to control his paddle as well. Also the ball was stuck bouncing around on his end in an endless loop and i wasn't able to it it back over to my side of the table.
- Thanks for the report! I haven't been able to get this to happen to me yet, does it happen every time or just once in a while? Either way, I'll try and put a check in the next version. wade 08:43, 3 April 2008 (EDT)
- This happened to me too. After a fresh install of Activites (i.e. was empty directory, but then only had "Bounce").
- The Gravity mode, the 'ball' bounced in front the opponent area with no in-out distance variation. Suspect ball is between the opponents 'paddle' "in" and "Out" position somehow.
- --ixo 05:28, 18 August 2008 (UTC)