Maybe break off DC Resources ?
Make a separate page of the possible meeting places and sustenance needs (coffee, cables, / interests) resources?
danceswithcars 15:08, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Production Process and Scale
Can XOs be used to create the whole / most of the document?
- They could, but some of us have fat fingers and would prefer to use our own regular computer.
What writing tools to be used? Noticed some .docx formats here, and is that readable/ open source?
Production using the XO could be testing for the tools kids are given, (eating our own dogfood style?)
That way the same/ similar process is available to kids and schools worldwide, as we/they learn and document the projects they are working on and things like
- individuals (India Nobel Prize winning style micro-grant like),
- smaller deployments (one classroom Arlington, VA/El Salvador?, ),
- mid scale school system (Birmingham, Alabama, USA),
- all the way up to larger continent deployments (OLPCorps Africa)
Back in the day, it wasn't the result of a lab experiment, it was the lesson learned, and write up report that was really graded...
danceswithcars 17:55, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
connection to feature requests/ideas
stories that relate to feature requests should link otu to them or add them to feature lists for future [sugar/docs] development. 126.96.36.199 04:01, 3 September 2009 (UTC)