6 messages?
Are these 6 firmware messages the only ones that need translating? I'm thinking
- Verify failed. Retrying once
- Checking integrity ...
- Got firmware version:
- You must first load a valid FLASH image file with
- Merging existing manufacturing data
- Type verify if you want to verify the data just written.
- Verification will take about 1 minute...
- Verification will take about 17 minutes...
and the rest of the messages inside "OpenFirmware\cpu\x86\pc\olpc" and "OpenFirmware\dev\olpc" --Dante 16:34, 9 November 2007 (EST)
 Need for this page?
Does this page need to exist anymore? Am I missing something or isn't all of this now handled over in Pootle? Cjl 18:18, 16 April 2008 (EDT)