- list workshops w/ descriptions, materials cost (if applicable ---> will we charge for travel costs?), length of time, amount of advance notice needed, etc off our website
- have some well-defined, step by step process for people to get us to run a workshop at their location/for their group – again, off of website
- make an internal procedure for us to follow once people contact us – what do we need to make sure is set up (van scheduling, swag in van, how to get feedback afterwards, etc.)
- if anything is blocking you from doing the above, harass people appropriately
- send announcement to olpc-chicago, grassroots, olpc-open, devel (for the technical workshops)
Stuff to figure out:
- Material costs
- Time and Prep time
- How to find us? Scheduling fun times.
- Setting own times?
- Operating at request of others?
- Who are we targeting?
- OLPC-Chicago users
- School chapters?
- Summer programs
Resources we have:
- 'n' number of XOs. Still undetermined?
- A van!
- Office space - can host smaller events? Or, we'll travel. (for schools/camps, etc)