- An unused list for Colingo discussion
- I suggest emailing the colingo dudes, the group is defunct afaik
- Try arthur or ben at colingo.org - they requested the git hosting. See stirme comment below... --morgs 11:29, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
- A general uunused list; use grassroots instead.
- I suggest we post a request for members to join the grassroots list and then trash it.
- OLPC Community Support
- We have Help@ and the Support-gang, is this used?
- Private design list
- Eben mentioned that it's no longer used? Retire
- OLPC Developer boards announce list (obsolete!)
- a-boards list? I think that it can go away
 Devel-announce / devel-machines
- One is important, the other is likely obsolete
- Could be cool, but not used in a long while
- [no description available]
- I have no idea what this is?
- It's an activity: http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/sugar/2007-May/002552.html - last git commit is August 2007. IMO this list can be removed. Contact details for committers can be seen in the git commits. IIRC the project hosting application asks if you need a mailing list - bad idea. --morgs 11:29, 12 August 2008 (UTC)