Make a friend
- Go to the Neighborhood view.
- Find another user, mouse over has icon, and select "Make Friend."
- Switch to the Group view and find the user's icon.
- That the user's name, information and context menu appear when you mouse over his icon.
- That the user's XO icon appears in your Group view after having added him.
- That mousing over the user's icon gives you the option to remove him.
Remove a friend
- Go to the Groups view.
- Find another user, mouse over has icon, and select "Remove Friend."
- Switch to the Neighborhood view and find the user's icon
- That the user's XO icon is removed from the Groups view.
- That the user's XO icon in the Neighborhood has a "Make friend" option
Create a group
- Switch back to the Groups view.
- Click on the "Create group" button.
- Enter a name and select one or more members (who you can test with).
- That the members who were selected all receive implicit group invitations.
- That a group is formed when the users accept invitations.
- That all users who accepted your invitation appear in the Groups view.
- That the activity which each individual user is presently engaged in displays beneath their user icon.
Collaborate with your group
- Start an activity which can be shared.
- Share the activity with the group you created.
- That all other members of your group automatically received implicit invitations to join.
- That those who join receive the proper activity state.
- That those who join appear within the right edge of the Frame.
- That those who have been invited but have not yet joined appear as white XO icons in the right edge of the Frame.