Roberto Fagá Jr
OLPC-Games group, SoC 2007 student and Pygame/activity developer.
robertofaga "at" gmail "dot" com
 Current OLPC projects
 Finished projects
- Game Jam Brasil - happened on November 2007
 Some OLPC software ideas:
Here I'm putting some ideas to do for OLPC laptops:
- VideoEdit - a simple video editor, to allow children to cut, paste and copy video parts, mix with new audio, and other simple operations. The idea is to start an activity to be a powerful video editor in the future.
 Nice links
- OpenCliparts - Lot of cliparts free.
- Virtual Worlds - 3d models, maps, textures.
- Open Content Library - List of free content sites.
- Internet Archive - many audio, videos and images under CC-share alike license.
- Molotov.ru many sprites (animated images) with different licenses.
- Free Sprites About 700 sprites under creative commons license, good for RPG games.
- Sprites many Sprites.