xs yum repository
http://fedora.laptop.org/olpc-local/i386/ contains the rpm repository for the XS machines.
To update the repo:
1. throw rpms into /srv/library/mirror/olpc-local/(i386|source/SRPMS) on xs-dev
2. run as user with write permissions:
createrepo /srv/library/mirror/olpc-local/i386 createrepo /srv/library/mirror/olpc-local/src/ repoview /srv/library/mirror/olpc-local/i386 repoview /srv/library/mirror/olpc-local/src/
Open questions to me:
1. IMO it should be renamed from olpc-local to xs-local or something.
2. should this be a development repo and the real one be move to dev.laptop.org
3. The createrepo/viewrepo commands should IMO be run every 30min by cron, do you agree?