Pretty low-key week; lots of turbulence. Mostly laying groundwork for upcoming events.
- Developers program workflow (also cleared all but 4 from current queue)
- Setting up Naperville test bed with kids for week after next.
- Melanie's first day at the office, introducing to Python. Coordinating for game engine development for Game Jam in 2 weeks.
- Mother visits office. Productivity ceases.
- Out for first half of day - appointment.
- Continued fixing scope so we can test power circuits for voltage regulator; discovered oscope is broken irreparably (missing too many parts that are hard to source). Whoops.
- Some minor repair center work... nothing overly exciting.
- Mia arrived at the office, began doing environmental impact studies; spent a few hours setting her up in the office
- Began curriculum development for math workshop
- FINALLY got office space bill settled. Have so much respect for accountants now...
- More Jam planning - starting work on game engines to be used at event.
- Teacher Jam still looking for a date/time.
4th of July. Made sumptuous BBQ with friends.
- oscope fix
- @home: kforest xo - repair (for fun)
- Browse accessibility testing