- Made it possible to specify which connected component to look for, rather than just the largest.
- Worked on combining vision with Physics.
- Started a git branch to work on separating v4l2 functions out and separating C from Python wrappers.
- Killed other branch and just separated out the functions in the main branch because it was easier than I expected.
- Added the skeleton of v4l support. It currently just detects and opens v4l cameras, but does not initialize them. I probably won't be able to do much with this until I have a v4l webcam to work with.
- Integrated some basic camera support into Physics. It is in the form of a tool that allows you to capture real life objects as polygons to use in the Activity.
- Found and fixed a bug with RGB444 and HSV.
- Made physics integration better.
- Switching to git-svn to stay up to date with pygame svn.
- Rebased the code on the latest 1.9 code.
- Created diffs and submitted them to pygame for inclusion in the trunk.
- Got commit access to the Pygame SVN.
- Flying home to a faster internet connection.