- Continued bug hunting.
- Setting up a windows build environment to test what I'm writing in Windows.
- Preparing the camera code for upload to the Pygame SVN. Making sure it compiles correctly and fails gracefully on unsupported platforms (Windows and OS X).
- Got Visual Studio 2008 and started setting it up (yay for Microsoft DreamSpark).
- Spent entirely too much time trying to get a Logitech 9000 webcam working correctly in linux. Once it did, I finally had another webcam to test with, and at high resolutions and framerates. Performance was still good on my T61, even at 800mhz at 960x720 px. The bottleneck is still how fast the camera can capture frames.
- Fixed a bug in the connected components code that was reported to me. Added more comments to it to clarify stuff that was confusing.
- Fixed a bug with threading in average_color
- Finally wrote unit tests for the stuff in transform and mask that I wrote. Like magic, it uncovered a bug I didn't notice in mask.outline.
- Fixed the mask.outline bug.