Phoebe Ayers: librarian at large (currently working in a large academic sciences library) and occasional content research wrangler. I'm working with Sj to get a handle on the state of digitized libraries and children's and translated content. I'm also yet another Wikimedian.
Currently located in sunny California, with occasional visits to Boston and the Frankfurt book fair.
- digital libraries
My biggest project at the moment is refactoring the public content pages into some sense of order, while preserving content accurately.
current content pages:
- educational content ideas -- ideas for content that isn't around currently
- educational ideas
- content repository
- Educators as a portal page (since edu.laptop.org from various flyers redirects here)
- One page for ideas on content: educational content ideas
- One page for current content that is really in the repository: content repository
- One page on how to share your content if you're a publisher or author: sharing your content with OLPC; not both
- A good file formats reference page
- A good "ongoing research" page with researchers
- Subsidiary translation page