User talk:Mchua/Weekly updates/2008-12-05
- Meeting with Adam, SJ, Seth, and Adam Hyde from Flossmanuals on OLPC documentation next steps.
- Upload DTS workshop materials at Deployment planning workshops
- A round of work on DTS tickets.
- Notes for LT/TT meeting tomorrow morning.
- post DTS notes, and go through followup questions.
- Post up internalwiki notes/questions on my perceptions of our current system for teaching countries about the support structure we have.
- Internal SugarLabs write up for DTS and QA groups (ask if it's ok to post).
- Be a G1G1 donor with a broken XO.
- LT/TT meeting.
- Test community meeting prep.
- Check in on 8.2.1 ECO.
- Meeting with Sean on museums (possible community test party venues).
- Meeting with Simon on coordinating with SL's test team.
- Thinking time.
- Test community meeting.
- Test community meeting follow-up.
- Meet with SJ for ~15min to flesh out what's going on with Demonstrations materials (videos and the like).
- This is a list of things that might be nice to do with demos.
- A "basic" demo recipe, with suggested adaptations.
- Have the demo-of-a-demo video filmed with several different "actors" (OLPC staff, local volunteers?) - a different person for each section/segment/slide, so we get a taste of many different presentation styles.
- Subtitles for videos, please! Dotsub?
- Easy download links for all supporting materials (slides, etc.)
- Putting everything in Pootle for translation easiness.
- Making it easy for people to post their presentation materials/videos.
- Some sort of "virtual demo training" for folks who want to hone their presentation skills.
- Make a draft testing plan for power features, and send to Greg Smith and Chris Ball. Work on this with Cjb if possible.
- Clean out inbox.
- Hacking day. What I'm making is TBD.