- Unknown. Can someone find this? Maybe 100 polished curricula?
- Formats materials are currently in
- Pages on a mediawiki wiki.
- Scripting (any scripting needed to convert it from current packaging)
Scope (subjects, ages, other)
- All subjects, all ages. Their Content page lists no primary curricula and 3 secondary curricula, with a somewhat larger base of tertiary, technical/vocational, and professional training materials. Projects are in active development and will continue to be added.
Completeness (comprehensiveness for given topic and audience)
- Spotty but growing.
Multilingualism (specifically es, pt, en, ar)
Quality (incl. suitability for audience)
- Good. Not always entirely polished, but content has generally been contributed by knowledgeable people who want to complete a good work. May need some polishing before it is ready for a spotlight, but there is enough there to work with.
Freeness (license and format)
- All content on the wiki is under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 license. There is currently a debate on the Wikieducator mailing list on whether to allow embedding of third-party media because of possible copyright issues.
Comments, Tags, and Ratings