- Position Quit-button the standard way / use the Toolbar
- Better Installation and Removal Feedback
- Auto-Refresh, Refresh with graphical representation
- Bigger Scrollbars / Autoscroll on KeyDown
- Less scrolling: Wrap Description, Changable width of columns
- Better "Information": Icon, Version Number
- Highlight Activities without checking
- Hide Apply Button after Installation (which does nothing)
- Change the "Close" button label to "Show List". "Close" currently implies closing the application given the current context of the application and the full screen dialog box.
- checkbox for showing version #.
- Legend.. what the heck does the (*) mean ???
- Group activities by, and alpha sort list (Allow collapsible groups)
- Base pre-installed, non-removable
- Installed Activities
- Groups of packaged activities, such as GCompris
- Arrow keys
- Left/Right - scroll left/right
- Up/Down - scroll up/down
- Remove all custom packages, [Button] (except of course xo-get :)
- Self-Update screen for the GUI
- where to save files
- clean old .xo's
- GUI: Install .xo from disk / usb
- Button for 'check for Activity updates' (compare installed versions with versions available)
- Button for 'update all'
- Add entries for installed activities in the Journal for a common deletion/removal mechanism.