Notice: See Template:TOCright for another, more featured alternative.
- NAME: RightTOC
- DESC: Put in the top of your page, and the table of contents will be placed on the right hand side of the page. This uses the 'dead and unused space' on most wiki pages. While at the same time, putting the first line of content at the top of the page. :)
- DATE: 2006-05-03. Started by User:IainD
- Update: 2006-09-25, standardized across versions
- Rev: 2008 01 16, added 'clear:both' to avoid collisions
- Latest rev: http://notes.homelinux.org/index.php?title=Template:RightTOC