- Frame animation if the perf is acceptable on the XO (marco)
- Fix positioning of the access point icons tooltips
- Make sure the frame scale correctly on not 4:3 resolutions (ex 800x440). Once that works we can remove the screen sizing hacks in sugar-emulator.
- Finish up frame menu positioning
- Tooltips for the zoom icons and for the activity icons (just the activity name for now)
- When hovering a frame icon his background should become black (check for the exact color on the mockups)
- Feedback when hovering menu items
- Make Menu looks nice by adding some padding. Is the color right? It seem too light.
- Get rid of the horrible network manager icon, we should have device icon on the homepage and access points on the mesh view
- The overlay button is gone. Sometimes appear in the left-top corner, figure out what's going on.
- Set the frame canvases background to None so that we don't get white flashes. Need to figure out how we want to do this. Patch to hippo-canvas (optional) or tweak the canvas widget or use HippoWindow and tweak or our own Window.
- Fix the white flashes sometimes appear in the corners (maybe because windows are now overlapping)?
- Make the toolbar look nice. There are some strange artifacts on the option menu. We need padding and spacing between items.
- Fix style of the view, the colors are just wrong in particular.
- Correct the colors of the resume button.
- Switch to detailed view on an entry click.
- Button with a label and an optional icon
- Add the star to both views.
- Buddy list for the detailed view
- Add the activity icon to both views.
- Update xbook toolbar