What you'll need to find/bring
- A laptop with wireless internet capabilities, and Sugar or an emulator installed on it
- Your own transportation to/from Boston
- Housing in Boston between June 9-13 (if you're interested in hosting or couchsurfing, or sharing a hotel/hostel, start a conversation on the talk page)
- $30 for the round-trip bus fare to New York
- Approximately $60 for housing and transportation in New York
- Spending money for food and sundry (we may occasionally have pizza and sandwiches over, but you'll have to get at least some food on your own)
If you need help getting any of these, (please post what you need on the talk page and we'll see if we can find people to help you.