Work in progress - I'd like to give this sub-page some structure (see first attempt below). Feel free to get started on it change it to your needs ;) cheerio, Bine 12:20, 2 December 2007 (EST)
Introduction: How to get started with a new OLPC-NL project
Not yet filled in ...
Projects with involvement of people in the BeNeLux region.
- twinning project between a primary school in the Antilles and a school in the Netherlands. More details will follow.
International Relations / Awareness
- The Making Miles for Millenium 2008 trip through Asia
- The Give Many project for Suriname
- Give One Get One Europe
- Dutch OLPC Pilot
People search - 'We need someone with the following skills to join our project'
Not yet filled in ...
Please put your stamp (4 time '~') after your suggestion so that interested people can get in contact with you! Thanks. Bine 05:08, 21 January 2008 (EST)
- benchmark with other mini laptops like the ASUS EEE: how to make the perfect mini laptop? (i think this point has been raised by Frits Hoff. Just received the link to this review: http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2008/01/17/review_xo_laptop_hands_on/ Bine 14:49, 21 January 2008 (EST))
- Dutch open content, what is available, who is willing to develop more? For example the 30 free courses of the Open University of the Netherlands, www.opener.ou.nl
- free educational games in the Dutch market, what is available, who is willing to develop more?
- start asap the G1G1 initiative in the Netherlands, good combination with Christmas gifts
- use the media to reach the government: what is their opinion? Are they willing to participate?
- publish in the media
- pilots in education, on several levels 
- Could we make some user instruction video´s like this youtube_link, for various types of users (kids, teachers, parents), based on a transcript (so it can easily be translated)? I think it would help having this type of vid's in pressentations, and for first time users. What tools (e.g.)would this involve and how do we facilitate making and hosting these instruction vid's. Perhaps even known problemens could be explained this way (watch and learn). Ewoud 11:24, 22 February 2008 (EST)