If you have new activities that you think deserve being featured on this list, please discuss them here before adding them to the page. Criteria to consider : how much use will the average person get out of the activity vs. how much space it takes up on their machine? Has it been fully tested with the 8.2 release on an XO? Does it overlap in functionality with another core activity? --Sj talk 00:28, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
- Firefox : heavily tested. Lots of overlap with Browse, of course. Supports plugins and tabs.
- Colors! : awesome, sometimes slow or freezes up. needs better tutorial.
- TamTam : the Synth Lab is too confusing and needs better tutorials. Doesn't need its own entry on the core featured list... A TamTamTutorial would in general be awesome, however.
G1G1 activity pack
Is the intention of this separate table to make a static snapshot of the activities distributed with the G1G1 machines or should the versions be updated as the activities continue to evolve? --Walter 21:44, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- To be more specific, the activity versions listed are neither the ones shipped with G1G1 or the most current versions. What is the intention? --Walter 07:36, 16 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'm wondering about this too. Someone just revved Browse to 94. I don't think that's appropriate.--morgs 11:42, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Could this table include file sizes for the various documents and libraries, and instructions on installing some of them on removable media? As a 12/2007 G1G1 user who fell out of using my XO for a few months, I just upgraded my software and spent a morning with "journal is full" messages before noticing the size of the Wikipedia collection. Maybe there's a need for an "annual housecleaning" instruction page about clearing detritus from unused applications, large pdfs, oggs or mp3s downloaded in the background months ago, etc Robby
- Good idea; thanks Robby. Cleaning out your Journal is important... --Sj talk 00:26, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
¿Qué se puede tomar una abeja, y cómo?
Yo quería estar familiarizado con lo que se puede apoyar a una abeja en todo el brío de modo que se trata de no que no podía ofrecer una respuesta puntillosa .