Talk:Requirements for a New Trial
Discussion on merge
The information on this is similar to the information in the deployment guide. This is more directed at a small scale project.
- I disagree with the merge request, but agree that restructuring should take place.
- The content in the Deployment guide is actually about starting a pilot at a school, and should be moved to replace this current Pilot Proposal Process page.
- The content in the Deployment page should be a portal linking to various things a potential XO location should think about - including how to start a pilot, but also how to start a grassroots group, how to run Jams, how to develop curriculum, set up a repair center, etc.
Mchua 12:35, 2 June 2008 (EDT)
- Disagree with merge proposal, this page should reference Deployment Guide, and avoid excessive coverage of the same concepts by referring potential pilot initiators ot the Deployment Guide, but the two serve different purposes. Pilot planning is needed before deployment planning. Cjl 13:15, 2 June 2008 (EDT)
Stuff I haven't written up yet
- What is a pilot?
- A chance to help children learn
- An experiment
- A set of problems to solve
- Steps to start a pilot