This meeting is at 2008-10-16 16:00.
Test meetings are usually Thursdays at 4pm EST. Hop in on IRC #olpc-meeting if you want to participate virtually.
Review of action items
Exciting things that happened this week
Saturday's community testing
What are we doing, anyway?
- memory, networking, battery test scripts + script-analyzers
- script for uploading test scripts (meta-test-script)
- XS test scripts, tools, cases (we don't have many yet)
- test results/stats reporting tools
Upstream/downstream QA relationships
- syncing up OLPC testing with Sugar, Fedora, etc. testing
- bug tracker bifurcation
- how do we work with upstream?
- how do we work with volunteers, how much do we want to? test-gang ramp-up timeline.
Mel's trip to Google
- code review system
- test automation setup
The Mythical Test Warehouse
- Mel talked with Greg, see Testing draft
- How to start working this out with devs? (Ed?)
- Budget / equipment for community work?
- Going to start pushing "learning testing" stuff to list