Good week. Went to Boston, Olin hackathon (saw all the Olin people), met Ian Daniher in person, spent all night Monday in 1cc with SJ doing Many Things and accumulating an insanely large task list that'll have to be worked out in the next week or two.
- Greening IMSA, Fermilab, 1cc battery folks
- Mr. Itter (VDS, IDDS, MIT Solar Decathlon)
- Sunday - Health meetings
- Sunday - Support gang meetings
- Thursday - Pilots hackathon
- Friday - Test meetings
- Off grid power connections
- Repair centers - discuss briefly... make sure Adam knows people in Chicago to meet
- University chapters - where are they?
- Discuss transcription of meetings with 1cc people at some point (kind-of done. "resolved" to my satisfaction, anyway.)
- Created new User:Mchua/Templates templates for wiki use, including firefox shortcuts and helpers for starting new projects and grassroots groups.
Tired this week... coming off my first week of work at a new internship, and a daily 4.5 hour commute. Trying to find ways to be more productive as I'm often just too exhausted to even go online in the evenings.