community licensing team
 thoughts about the music portal
Ive added some thoughts on the Music talk page. Its a project with a lot of potential. Good luck!! --Arjs 22:28, 23 February 2008 (EST)
 Some notes...
- Start a blog about export control process
- Summary from discussion of Gardner Museum podcasts (incl. contacts)
- follow up re: the list of music pieces wanted
Talk to conservatories -- they have extensive faculty and other recording resources. NEC works with el sistema, venezuela, &c. good for students to have recording experience. ---> also Also "from the top" --- talk to them. a friend works there and might help oversee this. try ot get in touch with them if you need another contact. They're trying to do more online and have all these student / young people's performance projects. this is a cool idea for them.
images : museums to bring into the fold : Gardner is interested, with their photos. Also the mus of musical instruments, in belgium. (world's largest collection, with music from each instrument)
- Excerpting : make small selections -- under SA licenses.
- Facilitate migration of mp3's from ISG to IA site.