- New Wiki Adminstrators
- New Interwiki links
- General improvements, Wiki areas of hot activity.
- Other OLPC Wiki updates
Some links to a few more: Special:Recentchanges
Main Page Redesign
- Various users have been putting a lot of effort into the community driven Simplified user guide, a complement to the official Getting Started page. Contributions and comments are welcome - we often get notes saying that the existing help guides are confusing to use, but very little concrete feedback on how to improve them. (To contribute, add a note to the "Discussion" tab of any page - see Wiki getting started for more information.)
- Free like GNU wrote a guide on how to use XFCE on the XO.
- FFM wrote a Update paths page that combined the olpc-update pages and Activated upgrade pages into one big page, while keeping the pages synced with one another. (Disclosure: This article was primarily authored by FFM)
- MChua started Repair_centers, information about community based repair centers, and momentum is gathering quickly with support behind the idea.
- Site map was started by ixo, includes top 100 pages, and other popular starting points for the OLPC Wiki.
- Template:Grassroots group and Template:Project were created by Mchua to make it easier for people to start putting their projects on the wiki. (Disclosure: This segment was added by Mchua.)
The OLPC wiki was added to the interwiki map on the MetaWikiPedia, and will soon be able to be linked to using [[OLPC:ArticleName]] on all WikiMedia sites. Soon, Sj will add wikipedia: to the OLPC's interwiki map.