Community testing meetings/2009-01-15
This meeting is over. Logs are available at http://meeting.laptop.org/olpc-meeting.log.20090115_1801.html.
Previous meeting's action items
A few have hit the list recently. (Should we have a better way of aggregating these requests?)
- Integration testing (minor, pushing out to other groups - over time this will diminish as we become more distribution/software agnostic) - "Fedora! You guys need to do your testing!" etc.
- System testing / testbeds (Ed is willing for us to work out a way OLPC can supply test groups with XO testbeds; we need to keep pushing on this if it's what's needed)
- Acceptance testing at deployments (minor, turning into major, but being done by not-OLPC-the-organization) - hopefully eventually deployments will be sending software images to OLPC! How do we make development and testing happen locally?
We'll also need people to liason-with/join/become the Fedora-OLPC and Sugar Labs test communities. Takers/volunteers?
8.2.1 test results
If Mel has time to finish all of them before the meeting...
Not really action items, but a list of what's going on at the moment...
- tabitha has the list of Activity testing requests and will put them out for the Welly testers tomorrow.
- mchua has 8.2.1 (hurrah for bpepple's email with useful links), and will see about throwing more scouts at Fedora testing...
- garycmartin is pulling in the email threads for NANDblaster (done, http://wiki.laptop.org/go/NANDblaster#After_receiving) and poking Activity testing up towards the SL Activity team.