Getting involved in OLPC/lang-ko
OLPC에 참여하는 방법은 다양합니다. 아직 프로젝트가 완전한 골격을 갖추지 못했으므로, 참여 방법은 제한적입니다. 시간이 지남에 따라 참여 방법이 더욱 다양해지고, 문서화가 잘될 것입니다.
현재는 소프트웨어 분야에 집중하지만 곧 다른 분야로 확장될 것입니다. There a number of different places where users can contribute to OLPC. This list currently only reflects the software related contributions although, with time, will also include many ideas for people to contribute in non-software ways as well.
자유 소프트웨어 프로젝트
OLPC는 다양한 자유 및 오픈 소프트웨어 플랫폼입니다. 아래 목록 참조, 오픈소스 어플리케이션과 특히 VOIP 오픈소스 클라이언트 http://www.openwengo.org/ 등
Countries that adopt the OLPC hardware platform will be using a variety of different pieces of existing Free and Open Source software. While the final list has not yet been determined, we feel reasonably comfortable that most countries will include the following pieces of software which will be included in the proof-of-concept base system:
- GNU/Linux system with Linux Kernel with JFFS
- Mozilla Firefox
- Abiword and Gnumeric
- Many GNOME libraries (although not the entire gnome project) including:
- Local keyboard layouts, Unicode fonts, dictionaries, if available.
there are a few good open source applications:
- Thunderbird E-mail client
- Open Office.org
- Songbird mediaplayer at www.songbirdnest.com (based on Mozilla, lookes like iTunes)
- and: mediaplayer classic http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli
- xvid-codec: http://www.koepi.org/XviD-1.1.2-01112006.exe
- ghostscript-pdf (open source at http://sourceforge.net/projects/ghostscript/)
- a free, open source, instant messenger, which is serverless: http://cspace.in
- a mesh network protocol to have all wireless laptops meshed together, then you do not need servers. CALLED: B.A.T.M.A.N. (search google in combination with OLSR or freifunk ) it is the followup of OLSR.org
- Maybe you can forward this to the chief of software for the laptop, and maybe he can contact the BATMAN developer to add auto-ip-signement, then all laptops work like peers in gnutella style and can connect without a central server in a meshed network of wirkeless laptops and hoppping to the next wireless ISP.
- Ask the freifunk.net people in Berlin/Germany to develop this for you till beginning of 2007.
- there is a new p2p search engine, which will index all the web in a decentral way:
http://www.yacy.net/yacy/ (it need java, but you cannot preinstall java, if you have not the agreement of sun.com, so speak with them).
- For VOIP see the open source client: http://www.openwengo.org/
- Open Source games for linux are here:
기타 교육용 GNU/Linux 프로젝트들을 통해
우리는 GNU/Linux의 최고 소프트웨어들을 자유 소프트웨어 세상으로 나르고 있습니다.그러한 프리 또는 오픈 소프트웨어 프로젝트에 참여하는 것이 곧 OLPC를 돕는 일입니다. 코스웨어 개발은 OLPC Python Environment를 이용해야 합니다.
We aim to build off the work of other projects aiming to bring the best of GNU/Linux to the free software world. Work in these projects is a great way to get involved in making a real difference in free software for education that will be easily importable to the work on the OLPC project. If you are planning to develop an application or courseware for the OLPC, then you should use the OLPC Python Environment to build it.
OLPC 소프트웨어 그 자체를 통해
아래 사이트를 항상 주시해 주십시오.
At the moment, most of *our* work is being done in the upstream system. However, with time, more and more work will be pushed into our community. You can monitor this work by:
- Watching the One Laptop per Child page in the Pedia.Media Wiki,.
- Joining to the #olpc channel on irc.freenode.net
- Watching the website at http://www.laptop.org for details.
Fedora Core의 OLPC 프로젝트를 통해
로우 레벨 C 또는 C++ 프로그래밍 경험자는 OLPC Project Development Streams에 참여해 주십시오.
Skilled developers who have experience programming C or C++ and who are not afraid of getting involved with low-level details, should visit the OLPC Project Development Streams at the Fedora Project Wiki.
You can check the Category:Developers.
청년과 OLPC 이니셔티브
26세 이하의 최대 3명으로 구성된 팀에게는 국제 OLPC-청년 이니셔티브에 참여할 수 있도록 비행기 항공권을 제공합니다. You are under 26 ? Team up with 2 other friends and we have an airplane ticket waiting for you to participate in the next international OLPC-Youth initiative. More info: http://it4yi-wiki.skn.wsinf.edu.pl/YouthandtheOLPCinitiative
Work on the software can fall into a number of types of work detailed below.
품질 보증과 버그
우리가 이용하는 소프트웨어를 이용하여 버그를 잡아 주세요.
You should use the software that we will use and you report bugs. In addition to simple functionality and usability bugs, you can also look for performance and optimization related bugs. Due to our memory and disk constraints, we need to be much pickier about certain types of inefficiency in software than many other users of free and open source software.
Please add OLPC bugs filed in other bug-tracking system to this wikipage.
코스웨어 제작에 참여해 주십시오.
There are many different pieces of only learning or "courseware" software out there. Writing a detailed review of the strength and weakness of different courseware systems is one great way to help contribute to the knowledge base around the project. Please add such reviews to the OLPC Courseware Review page.
OLPC 문서를 귀하의 지역 언어로 번역해 주십시오.
If you know English and another language, you can ensure that software works in your non-English language by translating strings. You can currently do that either by using your favorite PO file editor or through a piece of web-based software like Rosetta or other systems you may be familiar with that will also get upstream.
There are numerous projects in Asia and Africa to localize Linux into one or more of the languages of the country. Check with the Linux User Groups and other such organizations in the countries concerned, such as IndLinux in India and translate.org.za in South Africa. If there isn't a project for your language, you can start one, even if you aren't a programmer. See also the IOSN/UNDP FOSS Localization Primer, an introduction to localizing Linux].
We need as much information as possible on easily making this system work with different input methods and their associated keyboard layouts and Input Method Editors (IMES) for different languages and writing systems, whether alphabetic, syllabic, or logographic. If you input a language other than English in a writing system other than Latin alphabet, please check the relevant wiki articles, including countries, keyboard layouts, writing systems, and fonts, and add information on what software and Unicode fonts are necessary or best for inputting and displaying text.
About 30 writing systems are used for at least one modern national language. Linux systems now routinely come with support for more than 25 of them, lacking mainly Mongolian alphabet, Khmer, Myanmar, Thaana, Lao, and Sinhala, all of which are in development or are available in some but not all distributions. There are free tools for making keyboard layouts for any language and writing system.
Note that Unicode code charts for all of these writing systems are available online in PDF format, so you can see the characters even if you don't have a matching font installed on your computer.
A good resource for Unicode fonts is the Unicode font guide. There are large Unicode fonts such as Code2000 with the characters for most writing systems. Windows and Macintosh also support many writing systems with fonts and keyboards.
비록 구매국의 교육부처에서 커리큘럼 작업을 진행하게 되겠지만, 이 프로젝트로부터 교육적 가능성을 탐구하는 몇몇 노력이 진행되고 있습니다.
While ultimately, the work on curricula will be done by the ministries of education who buy this, there are several efforts underway to explore some of the education potential from this project. These projects include:
- Benjamin Mako Hill's Software Freedom Curriculum which will (very soon) be available on Wikibooks, an open textbook project.
코드를 작성할 수 있다면, 버그 잡기 또는 교육용 어플리케이션 구성에 참여해 주십시오. If you can write code, you can focus either on fixing our bugs or by building up or creating new types of education applications. There is no guarantee that anything will be on every or any machines but a compelling system stands to make a real difference.
(It would be really cool if the devices were made available to developers. Say at twice the current going rate. This way each developer that bought one would not only be contributing code that made the devices more valuable, but would be making another device available to someone in need at the same time.)
- 하드웨어 개발자는 노트북을 받으실 수 있습니다. 어플리케이션 개발은 슈가 에뮬레이션으로 충분합니다.
- Developers working on hardware can get Laptops. You don't need the hardware to develop applications, just the Sugar development environment.--Mokurai 20:41, 4 November 2006 (EST)
Earth Treasury를 참조해 주십시오.
- 가난한 나라를 위해 노트북을 구매하거나, 인터넷을 위한 자금 지원
- 프리 소프트웨어의 현지화
- 가능한 많은 언어로 컨텐트를 번역
- emigrants and expatriates를 그들의 고국과 공동체와 연결
- 귀하의 국가에 있는 학교들과 다른 나라들의 학교들을 연결
- 모든 종류의 조직들을 연결: 리눅스 유저 그룹, 교회, 서비스 기구, PTA, 학교, 병원, 교회, 피난민 캠프, 고아원...
- 세계 공용의 커리큘럼 제작: 언어, 문하, 역사, 지리학, 경제학, 미술, 음악, 생물학, 보건, 통ㅎ계학, 시 행정, ...
- 시민단체들과 협동
- Green MBA, Reuters Digital Vision 프로그램 등의 현장 근무
- 공동체 건강 관리
- 국제 관계: 환경, 경제 개발, 지적 재산권, 그리고 인권 등
- 제3세계 지원
- 새로운 인권 창조
- 마이크로 뱅킹 기구 만들기
- 마을 컴퓨터 프로젝트에 참여
See also Earth Treasury, which proposes to link schools for educational and business opportunities.
- Buying laptops for a poorer country, or funding national Internets.
- Localizing Free Software.
- Creating more content on the Web in as many languages as possible.
- Connecting emigrants and expatriates to their home countries and communities.
- Connecting schools in your country with schools in another country, including students, teachers, and communities.
- Connecting all sorts of other organizations: Linux User Groups, churches (of any religion), service organizations, the PTA,...to schools, hospitals, churches (of any religion), refugee camps, orphanages,...
- Creating a curriculum around global connections, using new resources to update coursework in all relevant subjects: languages, literature, history, geography, economics, art, music, biology, health, statistics, civics, home economics,...
- Working with organizations such as Junior Achievement on international business opportunities and business education for schoolchildren.
- Field work in Green MBA programs, the Reuters Digital Vision program, and the like.
- Community health interventions along the lines of Partners in Health or Sarvodaya.
- Work on international relations, including your own country, any treaty organizations it belongs to, and more general legal frameworks for ecology, economic development, Intellectual Property, and human rights.
- Peace in Sudan, Somalia, Central African Republic, Iraq, Afghanistan, Israel and Palestinian territories, Northern Ireland, Sri Lanka...
- Freedom in North Korea, Burma, Zimbabwe,...
- Creating new human rights, to health, to information, and more.
- Starting more microbanking institutions.
- Joining the Village Computing projects of Sarvodaya and Grameen Communications.
아이디어를 제시해 주세요.
The best way to get things done in this project or to push it in a good direction is to get involved and help push it yourself. That said, feedback is still welcome. You can add ideas to the OLPC Idea Pool.