Tell me more...
Anyone, please read the Semantic MediaWiki#For activities section and write down here what you want out of activity annotation. Don't forget to put -- ~~~~ at the end to identify your comments. -- Skierpage 01:13, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
- When I do a new release of Chat, I need to do all the following things. It would be great if much of this could be automated using the semantic mediawiki stuff:
- Update the current version using the form on Chat.
- Update the current version on Activities (well, actually for Chat I'm leaving this as an older version for 70x, but I have to update it for any of the other activities I release like Read)
- Update the current version on Activities/G1G1 which now requires editing Activities/Chat-G1G1 (which is actually Activities/Chat (latest)).
- The form on Chat captures all the relevant information, so autogenerating the sections on Activities - which could benefit from listing the older versions suitable for older builds - and Activities/G1G1 etc could be done with that information.
- --morgs 07:27, 14 September 2008 (UTC)