Who should apply
This bootcamp is intended for OLPC community members who have started or are starting a local independent OLPC grassroots group and wish to serve as a resource for others starting theirs. For this first bootcamp, we strongly prefer people who have already volunteered for OLPC and gotten to know others in the community. You may want to check out the prerequisites to see what you'll be expected to know before you arrive. You should also read the For Participants section to see what you'll be expected to find/bring to the bootcamp.
You should be able to attend all four days (Monday-Thursday) of the bootcamp. If you want to come for part of the event only, please mark your application indicating you would like to attend as a guest.
 How to apply
Please list your application in the appropriate space using the following format. Applications will be evaluated once they are moved into the "ready for evaluation" section, and you will be contacted via email with a decision within 48 hours. Admissions is on a rolling basis.
- <link to OLPC user page> - <link to your application> - status and special notes (guest/in-progress/etc.)
Your application should consist of the following:
- Tell us about the OLPC-relevant accomplishment you are most proud of. This does not have to explicitly be an OLPC-related activity, but should be something that would be valuable for other participants at the bootcamp to hear about and learn from.
- If your answer to the above was not an OLPC-related activity, list a few OLPC-related activities you have been involved with.
- Why do you want to come to the bootcamp?
- What can you contribute to the bootcamp?
- How will you support grassroots initiatives after the bootcamp? (A short proposal would be good here.)
- (Optional) Will you need aid (housing, food, transportation, etc.) to attend?
- Is there anything else you would like us to know about you?
- Post or link to your answers to the prerequisite exercises.
 Ready for evaluation
- Alex Keybl - application
- Mel Chua - application
- Andrea Lai - application
- Nikki Lee - application
- Christoph Derndorfer (definitely attending on June 9 and 10 if accepted, will also be in Boston the weekend before the bootcamp)
- /Jonathan Austin