Looking for something to work on? See these pages for more details. (Also see Projects for a more outdated page.)
Have a project idea? Create one here (type in the project title, then click the button).
Not yet made into project pages
These are the glimmers of potential projects - if you have a moment, please use the project page creation button above to turn one or more of these project stubs into a page (and then delete it from the list). For instructions on how to best fill out information see Projectizing Projects.
- OLPC pilots: comprehensive overview of where pilots are happening and contact info (if possible) for each pilot
- Projectdb: clean up source-code
- Activity to control power on USB port (for keyboard illumination)
- Sleep ;-) (and test the Alarm clock activity)
- Set up a build server of your own
- Find a non-(physical)space consuming alternative for the touchpad
- Translation of teacher preparation materials and education activities from Nepali to English
- Demos and pages describing the installation of alternative user interfaces to sugar:
- Barebones / fast (e.g. blackbox, fluxbox and kin).
- Lightweight desktop: (e.g. XFCE, ROX).
- Tabbing window manager (e.g. Ion, xmonad, stumpwm)
- Screws location diagrams for Repair Centers
- Open Content transcoding web interface
- Clean up namespace, and add more redirectsTalk:Organizing_the_wiki
- produce documentation for G1G1 2008
- Porting chumby flash-widgets functionality to the XO g1g1 users
- One or two activities targeted at G1G1 users
- Advanced photography activity, flesh out iso
Pages in category "Open projects"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.